Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pinwheel Hair Bow


I love these pinwheel hair bows. They are the perfect size for my daughter's hair. Of course you can make them in many sizes, but I love this 4" size for fancy looks. For an everyday play at the park look I like a 3" bow made with smalled ribbon. You can affordably buy a bow for almost every outfit. I like to have bows that are solid colors so I can mix and match them with outfits, but I can always pair up a nice polkadot bow with an outfit. It gives it a little pop, instead of a solid color.


Check out my etsy shop to see this and more bows. I am adding new bows all the time so favorite my shop and you can see them as I add them. I also can do a bulk order for parties, fundraisers, or just to start your collection out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...